As pressure mounts for building owners to provide safe and healthy spaces for tenants and their employees and customers, Thor Equities Group partnered with Buildings IOT to ensure optimal building health for its new-construction property located at 800 West Fulton Street in Chicago, Illinois.
As the Master Systems Integrator for the project, Buildings IOT implemented its onPoint Enterprise platform to deliver an advanced building management solution for 800 Fulton that monitors, reports, analyzes, and provides command-and-control functionality across the property’s disparate building systems.
Within the eighteen-story 800 Fulton building, onPoint links 12 different building systems and integrates more than 8,000 data points from operational equipment and IoT sensors present in every part of the 500,000 square foot space.
That data is then analyzed and presented through a single pane of glass to help operators identify issues and implement remediation actions where necessary to keep the building running as designed throughout its life.
With building sensors strategically installed throughout the building and API integrations via onPoint’s data translation engine IOT Jetstream, owners and operators can monitor the health of their building and use that information to make strategic decisions backed by current and historical data from a variety of systems.
In addition to helping provide healthier indoor environments, smart building systems from Buildings IOT help reduce operating costs.
- The Automation-Human Balance Takes Shape in Security
- 3 Tactics to Accelerate a Digital Transformation
- Putting Production on Repeat with Machine Tool Automation
- AI in manufacturing: Optimizing costs and enabling the workforce
- RPA: Why you need to care about this totally unsexy technology
- Buildings IOT Implements Smart Building Management System for Thor Equities’ 800 Fulton Market Development in Chicago
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy
- Automation Tools Are Key to a Successful Hybrid Workplace