Many aspiring students and other working people who want to contribute their part by becoming an AI expert often find it confusing when asked about the difference between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
Artificial Intelligence is a comprehensive term to be used by the AI engineers out there.
It mainly means to train the machines to act like humans when we feed them with programs that are based on different sets of algorithms.
The machine that is made to behave like a human is coded in such a way that it follows a stipulated set of rules and obeys them till its entire life span.
Machine learning is a subset of AI which is mainly concerned with making the computer smart enough to carry out operations on its own.
With the help of Machine learning, we can train our system to be efficient enough to make predictions based on the past data that was fed into the system.
The approach to achieve AI is what is called ML.
Deep learning is yet another part of AI and is also a subset of Machine learning.
It is an advanced way of carrying out Machine learning with the help of Neural Networks.
The idea behind Neural Networks is there are features and associated targets and to achieve these targets we need to pass the feature information from one neuron to another, hence forming a chain.
- Marketing Is Turning to AI for Customer Acquisition
- Business leaders discuss why it is important to pick the right technology for your business – rather than jump on the next hype
- How AI Accidentally Learned Ecology by Playing StarCraft
- 3 Ways Machine Learning Can Transform the Healthcare Industry
- 7 Digital Transformation Trends To Follow