Access to the Internet, especially to mobile devices, has greatly increased in recent years, and this is one of the key factors that gives the impression that developing worlds riding on the technological advances of the introduction of artificial intelligence are great.
According to the research report, artificial intelligence and machine learning are disrupting industries such as healthcare, education, healthcare, finance, transport, retail, energy, agriculture, manufacturing and transport.
Software development is another area where machine learning and artificial intelligence can improve the process of the traditional software development cycle.
To understand the potential of artificial intelligence and how it is being developed by Africans, we need to better understand how data from Africa and other parts of the world, such as China, India, Brazil, and South Africa, can be collected, shared, and used.
AI-based educational technologies such as artificial intelligence can improve the content, reduce costs, improve educational outcomes and reach more people, “said Dr. Kavita Krishnamurthy, Vice President for Research and Development at the World Economic Forum.
- AI’s Build Vs. Buy Dilemma: One Size Does Not Fit All
- AI Improves Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems
- Traditional Customer Relationship Moments vs. AI Moments
- Protected: Power BI Premier League Soccer Stats Comparisons And Analysis Report Is Now Available Here!
- Six Steps CEOs Must Take To Save Their Digital Transformation