The increasing importance of addressing individual choices for business conversion has forced many companies to focus on data-driven personalization measures.
AI can dig the available user data deeper and fetch out relevant patterns and insights that can be further utilized for data-driven decision-making personalization.
AI-powered lead generation and contact tracking solutions have the capability to make an analysis of the customer base along with important trends and emerging patterns.
These trends, patterns, anomalies, characteristics, and various attributes can deliver important insights for optimizing websites and web apps.
AI and ML programs running behind the scene basically collect a lot of data corresponding to real user behavior so that real-time feedback about shortcomings and improvement needs can be communicated to the business owners.
In the A/B testing process the AI and machine learning can deliver the most important insights about user demands and preferences to take further enhancement measures for UI and UX.
- Your Credit Score Should Be Based on Your Web History, IMF Says
- AI research survey finds machine learning needs a culture change
- It takes a lot of energy for machines to learn – here’s why AI is so power-hungry
- How Artificial Intelligence is Enhancing Mobile App Technology
- Lessons in Failing to Apply Blockchain and AI to Combat COVID